Sons & Daughters

>> Tuesday, April 6, 2010



File this one under the ever popular "What I'm listening to Right Now" section. I'll admit I was a little surprised by just how much I like this CD. When I like a song I tend to wear it out. After a couple of weeks of tracks 2-4 I still can't wait to get in the car and listen again.

I like that the musicians of Soveriegn Grace have provided us with an album full of very singable songs about an aspect of our salvation that often takes a little bit of a backseat to some of the more prominent salvation metaphors.

2 comments:

Conor April 6, 2010 at 11:50 PM  

I absolutely love this CD. Our status as God's children is understated a lot, and it's great to have songs that praise God for His love for us as Children and His promise to bring us to completion in Christ.

In other news, I'd like to iterate how jealous I am that Dave gets to see you next week. I was planning on going to T4G until I discovered that it's mid-week. I hope all is well with you guys!

Trey April 7, 2010 at 10:14 AM  

So when do I get my CD back?

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP